Pages

Subscribe:

Natural Way for Penis Enlargement

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Make your penis fatter. What Penis Enlargement Methods Should I Avoid?

Make your penis fatter

How would you like to actually increase your penis size... without scary side-effects? Even more, how would you like to ensure you get incredible results... permanently? Read on to learn how to avoid terrible enlargement methods: Make your penis fatter.

In this article we are going to quickly discuss a few penis enlargement methods I believe you should avoid. Now, you may be wondering..."why should I listen to YOUR opinion on penis enlargement methods?" It's a great question, and you shouldn't! But I DO have years of personal experience, experimentation, SUCCESS and plenty of failure to fall back on! I've also written over 200 articles, and MANY thousands of words on here, AND my popular online Men's wellness magazine on the topic, so I DO have a little bit to say! Continue reading as we take a look - and remember, my thoughts are my own, alone..:-) Read on!

Pills, Pumps, Potions and Lotions

I simply have not found ANY of these solutions acceptable, effective or worthwhile. They can be expensive to boot, so unless you've got some coin to burn during an experimentation phase, I really do recommend you stay away.

See also: Make your penis fatter

Penis enlargement pills and supplements, it should be noted, are NOT regulated by the FDA here in the states, and there have been some really HORRIBLE ingredients pulled out of these things when they've been studied in the lab. ( independent studies done by both the University of Maryland and California Flora Institute alike)

Pumps and pulleys? I'm just NOT a fan - and have heard far too many horror stories to even consider trusting MY anatomy to something potentially dangerous or poorly constructed.

Potions and lotions? Again, these are ONLY my opinions...but I simply have never found one that I believed had credible gains to show for it, or had the scientific basis by which to make the claims in the first place. The same thing applies to trans dermal patches, I've heard GREAT claims...but have never seen any proof they work, nor does my common sense litmus test help to overcome that belief..:-)


See also: Make your penis fatter

Related to "Make your penis fatter. What Penis Enlargement Methods Should I Avoid?"




0 comments to “Make your penis fatter. What Penis Enlargement Methods Should I Avoid?”

Post a Comment