Pages

Subscribe:

Natural Way for Penis Enlargement

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Permenant penis enlargement. Penis Size

Permenant penis enlargement

Permenant penis enlargement

What is the truth about average penis size? It is revealed in this article. Here is a hint: What you see in adult films is nowhere close to average. If you are like me, you will be relieved to learn the truth. If you are still dissatisfied with your size like I was, find out which enlargement methods are actually worth your time. I went from 5.5 inches long and 5 inches around to over 8 inches long and exactly 6 inches around.

What is truly average?

The average erect size for men around the globe, according to numerous empirical studies, is 6.5 inches long and 5 inches around. This is based on staff measurement, not self-reported numbers. This means that staff members for the studies used physically measured all test subjects, taking exaggeration or misrepresentation of the numbers out of the equation. Therefore, you can be fairly confident that these numbers accurately reflect the true average.

I am still not satisfied with my size. Are there really any penis enlargement methods that actually work?

I wasn't satisfied with mine either, even though I felt a little relieved when I learned the true average. I was still an inch below average in length and average at best in girth. I researched numerous enlargement methods and found the only two where discernible results were guaranteed were surgery and natural enlargement. I crossed surgery off my list due to the costs and risks. I enlarged my penis naturally by using just my hands to apply gentle pressure to the areas and chambers of the penis that can be enlarged. This resulted in growth via cell generation, and it came quickly and permanently. You can do the same, and in just two weeks you can already be sporting a noticeably longer and thicker penis.


Permenant penis enlargement

Related to "Permenant penis enlargement. Penis Size"




0 comments to “Permenant penis enlargement. Penis Size”

Post a Comment