Pages

Subscribe:

Natural Way for Penis Enlargement

Friday, July 5, 2013

Top bid penis enlargement pill. What's Your Experience With Penis Size Enhancement

Top bid penis enlargement pill

Top bid penis enlargement pill

Gentlemen...speak up.

I'm a professional in this industry, an expert on penis size and all things to do with enhancement of the male member and sex life. I work as an advisor and writer for a penis enhancement information website. I also operate a forum and blog on which I publish advice, the results of studies, opinion pieces and product reviews. It's a complex job, with a lot of responsibilities. To do it well, which I feel I do, I have to be pretty much more informed than anyone about what's out there to increase your penis size, what works, what's just crap and what's dangerous.

I speak to people everyday who are going through a PE program right now-people who are seeing success, people who aren't so much, and people who are just starting out. Coming from this perspective I've got to say the single thing that makes my job the most difficult is men's hesitation to pipe up and speak about their own experience.

The other day I was contacted via my forum by a man who was interested in the penis enlargement patch and asked why we didn't have more people talking on the site about whether or not the products we discuss were working for them.

It is a forum after all, why weren't more men speaking about what methods they had tried and whether or not they'd seen success with them?

The man said he was a beginner who thought he could login and hear some advice from veterans. I replied to the message immediately because it's something that's been on my mind constantly since I started as moderator on the site. What I said was this: Unfortunately the large percentage of men on the forum were in situations similar to his own, they were new, and hoped to hear what others had to say but didn't necessarily have much to say themselves.

People want to hear what others who've been through it have to say, people who have been through it no longer have the same need and so post far less frequently. This has to change.

I post daily on the forum with advice, with my own personal experiences and with recommendations of products that I know work, saying try this penis pill or this stretcher or the other, but I'm the administrator! People can only hear it from me so much before they begin to doubt my intentions.

(I'm just a soul whose intentions are good...oh lord please don't let me be misunderstood....)

I posted this man's message on the forum as well along with a call to action and have since seen wonderful results. It seems all I needed to do was demonstrate the importance to the more senior members that they share their wisdom to see them do it. The thing is even if you've been at it a while you have plenty to learn from others who've taken a different approach. The more you talk, the more others do...and so on.

So herein lies the point of this brief article. Consider it a call to action to all you men out there who have seen success or failure in trying to increase their penis size with penis enhancement product. Get on the forums get on the blogs and tell others your story. A more free flow of communication, and only that, will get this penis size enhancement community rolling.


Top bid penis enlargement pill

Related to "Top bid penis enlargement pill. What's Your Experience With Penis Size Enhancement"




0 comments to “Top bid penis enlargement pill. What's Your Experience With Penis Size Enhancement”

Post a Comment